Even though we’re still sheltering at home due to the Covid-19 pandemic, I’ve had the fortune of being able to show my photographs in two online exhibitions, at two local businesses and at one art gallery in July and August. Click on the links for more information.
- The Sebastopol Center for the Arts is currently showing “H2O” a virtual exhibition that runs until August 22nd. This is a national juried competition and I’m honored that 2 of my photographs were accepted for the show.
- The Sonoma Valley Arts Task Force organized the Summer Arts Stroll for local artists. It runs through August 31. I’m displaying 14 of my photographs at Prohibition Spirits located at Cornerstone near the town of Sonoma. A big shout out to Amy and Fred Groth and Jacque Alanis for inviting me to show photos of my international travels at their tasting room.
- My ongoing exhibition of photographs continues at the Lake Sonoma Winery tasting room at the Sonoma Plaza. This one features seasonal transitions of local scenes in Sonoma County.
- Coming soon is the Virtual Art in the Park exhibition by the Petaluma Arts Association. This online exhibition runs from August 1 to September 1 and features artists’ work from Marin, Napa and Sonoma counties. I’ll have 10 of my photographs on display and am looking forward to participating in this exciting event.
- Finally, I have some of my framed photographs, matted prints, and personally printed greeting cards available at the Arts Guild of Sonoma gallery. I’m a member artist at the Guild and my work is on display year-round. Stop by the gallery while you’re in town!